Sunday, November 12, 2017

Because I have been given much, I too must give.

Last year, my son traveled with his classmates to the Kimuka Primary School in Kenya, and it changed his life. Despite doing tremendous things for the students there--with an emphasis on the liberating and empowering the female students--my son came out of that experience saying it'd changed him for the better. 

This year, my daughter will be traveling to the Kimuka Primary school to continue the work. But she needs help. She is asking for donations to purchase sewing supplies, as she has set a goal of hand seeing sixty carrying cases for the female student's personal feminine hygiene products. This is a tremendous goal my daughter has set, and I've no doubt she'll reach it with the kindness and help of each of you! 

If you can donate--however much--we thank you. If you cannot donate, please like and share. If you can do both, then we are indebted to each of you. Thanks in advance, and God bless.

Click the picture below to donate today!


No comments:

Post a Comment