Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!

It's a New Year! 2017! Hooray!



I have to say....2016 was a rough one. Between drama over the summer, mixed with losing my dad, mixed with a friend losing her daughter, mixed with the perils of living abroad, mixed with the presidential elections in the USA.....

It was kind of a hot mess.

So I, for one, am happily and cheerfully welcoming 2017. This will be a good year. It will. My son is graduating...but not before taking some amazing trips through his school. He will leave to serve a mission for our church this summer. My other children will begin their third and last year in school abroad...thank goodness. I will release two more books. Maybe more. We'll see how the words flow.

I have high hopes. Not just for myself, but for my amazing reader and writer friends. You all are the P in my PB&J. Without you, I have no dream career. You are all amazing. Thank you.

Happy New Year....

xoxo
Brooke

P.S. Start thinking about your resolutions, friends. We'll talk about them when I'm back from Boracay.





No comments:

Post a Comment