Friday, November 11, 2016

Favorite television heroes...

Since I am working on book 4 of the This & That Series, and happen to be balancing not just one, but two heroes, I thought I would devote a blog post to my top TEN television heroes of all time.

Granted, these are my picks. You will likely have different picks. Go to the comments or to my Facebook page to tell me who your picks are. I'm curious!

P.S. They're in no particular order, because I couldn't choose between them if I tried. I'm not a monster!

Ahhhhh....Dylan McKay. My favorite 90's bad boy. No matter that his head--with all that hair--was bobble like. It only mattered that he dumped Brenda, which meant he was further available to love me.

Yeah. I'm not a massive George Clooney fan now. But back in the late 90's? When he was on ER? Oh Lord. I loved him with the might of a thousand solar flares.

There aren't enough hot Asian actors on American television. And I'm not just saying that because I live in South Korea. But Glenn Rhee was the bomb-dot-com. He was adorable and lovable and loyal and very, very handsome. RIP, Glenn. *shuddering sigh*

Uncle Jesse from full House epitomized why I went on to have a Greek fetish. (No, no just the baklava.) He is divine. Truly ageless. The man doesn't age! He just gets hotter? What the heck??

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVES me some LOST. And one of my favorite pieces of eye-candy on LOST was none other than Jin. His transformation, life, and death were all more than I can think about without falling apart.....again.

You may not know this, but, when I was 12 years old, I was engaged to Kirk Cameron. Yes, yes, it's true. He didn't know about it, and it never came to fruition, but I truly believed that we were destined to meet, fall in love, and marry. 

Le sigh.....I loved coach on Friday Night Lights. He epitomized the perfect supportive, loving husband, a rare treat on Prime Time television. I adored everything about him in every, single episode. Which I watched loyally...until they were all gone. And then I mourned.
Nick is the most lovable loser on the planet. He is unmotivated and a borderline alcoholic, but he is also a witty, sharp tongued genius, a great friend, and (if you've seen the show) one HECK of a good kisser. I...just...can't...even...

Everyone knows I've got a MASSIVE crush on Rick Grimes, even though he resembles a Sasquatch now on TWD. He is amazing. I hope he wins an emmy this year, because he's truly amazing. And tasty. I mean, come on. Look at him! 

Sawyer.........*deep breath* There isn't much that needs to be said about the character of James Ford, AKA Sawyer, except that he OWNED that crazy island, and he also owned my heart. I never, ever get tired of hearing him hurl insults. 


What do you think about my favorite TV heroes, though? Pretty tasty, eh?

xoxo
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment