Friday, October 14, 2016

When you read this blog post......

.....I will be in the air above the Pacific Ocean! On my way to Seattle for the Emerald City Writer's Conference 2016! I'm presenting a workshop on writing romantic comedy...and scared out of my mind.



The good news is, I am rooming with a most excellent friend, Jess, who makes things like this extra, super awesome, and on top of that, my bestie, Amelia, is meeting me in Seattle at the end of the conference. We are going to stay downtown for the remainder of Sunday and all of Monday to hang out, shop, eat good food, talk, and (of course) laugh.



I am stoked. Like...super stoked. I can't wait to share pictures with you all!

Wish me luck. I'm praying I'll actually sleep on the plane, since this will be my first time traveling to the USA sans kids. My poor husband will be home with all four children alone. I pity him. A little. Not much. :)



xoxo
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment