Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I'm home. And stoked!

I love, love, love that feeling you get right after attending a writer's conference. I always come home pumped and ready to write the epic romance of the ages! In fact, some of my biggest successes (The What If Guy, Baby & Bump) have come to fruition after a conference. So I have high hopes for my productivity over the next few months.

I also came home with a renewed sense of spirit and friendship. I spent most of the weekend with my writer friend, Jess, who always inspires me. And makes me laugh. She's a gem, and I'm lucky to have her. Truly. I also got to spend a couple days with my close friend, Amelia, who drove all the way to Seattle to hang with me before I made the long journey home. She, too, is a treasure. Sweet, and calm, and kind...and crazy funny. We always have a ball together.

I will write more about ECWC 2016 in the coming days. Right now I am very jet lagged and my head is bursting with information that I need to put into action. I'll likely spend the next few days creating a work space in our Korean apartment (no easy feat...we've got six people stuffed in here!) and a work schedule to increase productivity. I'll keep you posted on how that goes. :)

In the meantime, here are a few pictures of my adventure....

This is my author friend, Jess. She's fantastic. And hilarious. (Clearly.)

I was trying to be more professional in this shot. Snort.

Witch shoes for the win!

My outfit for my presentation was the bomb. My kids say that expression is "out." I say talk to the hand.

It's me!

Downtown Seattle...deliciously rainy and cool and perfect.


I'm kind of bummed it's over! 


Making my presentation. I was glad to sit down. My knees were knocking together the whole time!

More to come, friends!

xoxo
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment