Monday, September 19, 2016

Ode to the man bun.

I am currently writing a character who sports a mean man bun.



Now normally, I am not a fan of the man bun. Nor am I a fan of long, scraggly beards, long hair, white-guy dreads (but slap some dreads on a lovely African American man, and they're lovely--I don't know, I'm picky that way) or anything that looks remotely hippyish or unkempt.



I know, I know, my taste is sort of on the finicky side. I'm sorry. But a girl likes what she likes, right?



But because my heroine of my current work-in-progress is a starched button down shirt, pantsuit wearing financial whiz....she, like me, sniggers to herself, and maybe even shudders, when she sees a modern day hippy.



Which is why they're destined to be together.



Ahhhh...romance. I love it.

Actually, come to think of it....THIS is a man-bun I can get behind. Who is this? He's darling!


What do you think of the bearded man-bun type?

xoxo
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment