Friday, September 9, 2016

Do you watch this?

It's a train wreck, and I can't look away....



I live-tweet it, as well. Because I'm cool like that.

I also live-tweet most of the Real Housewives shows. Because I'm even more cool than you originally thought.

(Follow me on Twitter if you want to join the fun....and I promise it's almost always fun.)

Of course, others may see this as a sign that I'm not cool at all. They're wrong. We shouldn't listen to the naysayers.

But seriously, though. You've got to watch Love at First Sight. Because it's awesomely bad. So bad that it's actually good. I love it. I'm hooked and I can't stop staring.



Yikes. Quoting Sir Mixalot probably wasn't a shining moment in my life.

Whatever. Watch it. It's good stuff.

xoxo
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment