Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Current crush.

So despite my being happily married to the nerd of my dreams...

(Seriously though, my husband is incredible. I adore him, mucho.)

Crushes still happen. For instance, he thinks Padma from Top Chef is gorgeous.



And well...who can argue with that, right? I mean, look at her.

My current crush happens to be......








Andrew Lincoln, A.K.A. Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead. I'm not 100% sure I understand this crush, as most of the time onscreen, he is sweaty, covered in blood, guts, and whiskers--all of which are disgusting in my book. (Beards are gross. Sorry.)

But still, I like him.

I wish I could explain it. But I can't. It's unreasonable. At least I can admit that.

What TV star are you crushing on right now?

xoxo
Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Not a TV star but Tom Hiddleston and when he was with Taylor Swift, I was disappointed in him. He'd not be a good fit for me because he's silly and enjoys being at big gatherings, when I only want to hide and read books...but there's something about him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you. Tom Hiddleston is drop dead incredible. He is a dream.

      Delete