Monday, June 8, 2015

Gratitude challenge: week 25

Can you believe I've made it this long??

Me either.

This week's topic: Education.

I guess the best way I could express gratitude for education is by openly wishing I had one. I mean, I don't have corks on my forks, or anything...



But I didn't finish college, and not a year has gone by since that I haven't regretted not applying myself in school and finishing it.

The idea of going back at 40 scares me too much. I could never do it.

So I push my kids.



I don't care whether it's a 4 year university, a community college, trade school, or online schooling. So long as they finish it and have the means to provide for themselves and their families, I'm happy as a clam.

I am very grateful for education.

xxoo
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment