Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Gratitude challenge: week 10...

This week's prompt:

Five things I like about myself. 

Well, la-dee-freaking-da. I always feel like a snob when I do this. But I do, however, have things I like about myself. Of course, my list of things I DON'T like about myself is always bigger, but whatevs...

That's not what the challenge is this week. Time to focus on the positive.

Ok....five things I like about myself:

1.) I'm tenacious. Tenacity is highly underrated, in my humble opinion.



2.) I am fearless when it comes to changing my physical appearance. Some women are terrified to cut their hair, or color it, or try new makeup, or wear contacts, or get new glasses, etc etc etc...the list goes on and on. You don't have to ask me twice to change my appearance. What's the big deal? Hair grows back, and makeup washes off. Grow a pair, girls, and live a little.



3.) I can make people laugh. Nothing makes my heart happier than making people laugh. This is fact.



4.) I have a ginormous heart. This often means that when my ginormous heart gets broken, it is often unfixable, but I still have a giant heart that loves deeply. Win a spot inside of this huge ticker, and consider yourself lucky. I don't give away rental space in there easily.



5.) I won't back down from something I believe in. Nope. Nada. Not ever. Whether it's upholding my religious beliefs, backing up someone I value, or simply saying no when I don't want to do something...I rarely back down. I like this. I think all girls should be able to do this. Just sayin....



Ok. Enough about me. What do you like about yourself?

xxoo
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment