Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Gratitude challenge week 8...

This week's prompt is:

Express gratitude to 3 people!

Okay, then...let's do it.



1.) Jess Tichenal

Girlfriend helped me to see that I could get published, thus inspiring what turned out to be an awesome career. I am extremely grateful for her friendship.

2.) My niece, Ryann.

She's just one of those kick butt young people that COULD have turned out so screwed up, but wound up developing herself into one of the strongest, smartest, most responsible and thoughtful young adults ever. She makes me want to be a better person, and I appreciate that in a kid.

3.) Mr. Hanson.

I don't know where this guy is, or what he's doing nowadays. Last I heard, he wasn't teaching because of some scandal. I don't know if this is true or not, but the teacher I knew way back when was different. He encouraged me and drove me to work harder. He helped me get the highest GPA of my high school career, and literally made me believe in myself for the first time. He was the only teacher at my po'dunk school in the fields who didn't think I was a dumb degenerate. The only one.

xxoo
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment