Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Gratitude challenge week 5...

This week's prompt:

Something someone gave me.

This year for Christmas I got some seriously awesome PJ's.



Now, for those of you who don't know, authors live in their PJ's. Granted, I have a day job, too, but when I'm not working as an EA in special needs classrooms, or in Lunch Lady Land, I am always in my PJ's.

This particular pair is a plaid onesie. With a butt flap.



A butt flap!

(which can be very difficult to wrestle ones way out of when one has to pee in the middle of the night in the dark. I'm just saying.)

But the truth is, I love these PJ's. Hard.

The way to my heart is clearly through some new jammies.

I would spend day and night in them if I could. But society frowns on that.

xxoo
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment