Friday, December 26, 2014

My project for 2015...

So I decided to give this a try...


Mainly because I really need to work on my gratitude. I have to very much to be grateful, and I am well aware of that fact, and yet...I find myself letting a small handful of really insignificant people and things burrow their way into my brain. Those insignificants push my gratitude aside, and make me get a horrible case of tunnel vision: and all I can do is focus on the things that upset or hurt me.

No bueno.

I'm better than that.

And so.....I shall start a weekly blog theme. For 52 weeks, I will blog every Monday about the topic provided before, thus counting my blessings and thanking my Heavenly Father for giving me such a brilliant and beautiful life.

(Because, if I'm being honest, I really do have a brilliant and beautiful life. I can thank my husband and children for that. Oh, and my gorgeous readers, too.)

So there you go. Once a week for a year, I will post something I am grateful for. And I really hope all of you readers will consider posting something you're grateful for in the comments every week.

xxoo
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment