Monday, December 29, 2014

Gratitude challenge, week 1...

The prompt for this week is....

Why Start This Challenge?

Well, I'll just be blunt... I've had a crap attitude lately.


Yeah. That's me, the Veruca Salt of Washington state.

I've been letting the behavior and decisions of other people bring me down, and I need an attitude adjustment. I needed a reason to focus on my blessings, rather than my downfalls or shortcomings.

After all.......look at the small people I need to inspire:



Yup. They're pretty fantastic. But I'm biased.

So that's why I am taking on the challenge.

Why are you?

xxoo
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. It's easy to let the world around you get you down. I hate watching all the negative news on tv and I'm horrible about comparing myself to others. You go girl and rock out the positive energy!

    ReplyDelete