Thursday, October 16, 2014

Imma goin' on a writer's retreat!

Yup, it's that time again.

My friend & fellow writer and I are going away for a weekend, staying in a nice hotel, and devoting ourselves to utter and complete WRITING TIME.



I'm so excited. I am going to plot the crap out of my latest idea. I am going to write until my fingers shrivel up and fall off. I am going to do timed writes. I am going to play around with prompts. I am going to eat some yummy (but healthy) treats. I am going to take dips in the pool and hot tub. I am going to go for walks in the park. I am going to write for two days solid before I have to go back home and rejoin the real world.

Be prepared for some annoying author selfies. Be prepared for me to come home pumped and ready to crank out my next book.

P.S. I am also really stoked to wear my sweat pants and Napoleon Dynamite tee shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment