Thursday, September 18, 2014

Underwater got a new cover!

And it's sooooooooooo pretty.

Me likey. A lot.

I was so stoked to get my rights to Underwater: The Mer of Pend Oreille back from my publisher the other day. I've worked with three publishers, and that particular book was pubbed in a house that is known for their super-sexy erotica books, which are not at all a genre my readership was comfortable with. I was hesitant to write the next book in the series, because I wasn't sure I wanted to link my characters to books of that nature in the future, and I found myself dragging my feet to advertise Underwater because of that. And what happens when you don't advertise?

Dismal sales.

Yup. It was sad.

Isn't it pretty??


So I've revamped my cover, and rebirthed my characters! Oh, and the icing on the cake is that I've also made the price much more reasonable for an ebook! Hooray for affordable books!

I will keep you all posted of it's relaunch date! Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment