Saturday, August 16, 2014

I discovered an AWESOME series this week...

While I was on vacation in the woods of northern Idaho, I started a freaking awesome series, and now I'm halfway through book 2!



It's called The Wishes Series, but GJ Walker-Smith, and it....is...so...good. And addictive, too. I'm finding myself thinking about the characters, even when I'm trying to do other things. That, my friends, is a sign of a good book.



Each of you should go out and grab these books...the whole series is available, which means no waiting (holla!) and they're all reasonably priced. I hate paying more than 3 or 4 bucks for an ebook, so the fact that I got book 1 for free, and 2 and 3 were just $2.99 made Brooke especially happy.



Go get them. You'll thank me. I promise. :)

P.S. Here's the author's website (I'm currently stalking her. No shame in my game.) http://www.gjwalkersmith.com



No comments:

Post a Comment