Friday, June 6, 2014

Man Candy Friday!

Hip, hip hooray! It's Man Candy Friday!

Brought to you minus any inappropriateness, banana hammocks, sweaty nipples, or anything gratuitous that would make it impossible to enjoy the man candy with the kids in the room. You're welcome.

So this week, I decided to celebrate another youngster. Not only does this make me a dirty old woman, but this also makes me a Disney corrupter. It's true. I've got a solid crush on the lovely Zac Efron. I know, I know. It's wrong. But I guess I don't want to be right. Because I heard they're remaking the movie Grease, and we all know how obsessed with that classic I am. Put Zac in Danny Zukko's shoes, and I am......all. over. that.

So without further adieu......I give you this week's man candy:







No comments:

Post a Comment