Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Blog challenge day 17!

Today's blog challenge topic is......

Ugh.

I didn't like this one.



So I'm going to keep it short & sweet & too the point.

Today's topic is: Someone who broke my heart.

Well, considering the fact that I have been married twice, write romance novels for a living, and pushing forty, I've seen some heartache here and there. And while I've seen some horribly painful things, I've also seen some amazingly beautiful things, too. But the one that takes the cake? Well, lets just say....Vegas isn't a place I will ever go willingly again, and men in cowboy boots aren't as attractive as they seem.

Yup.

That's all you're getting.

Know who else had her heart broken? Lexie Baump, in Baby & Bump. Grab it by clicking here...

No comments:

Post a Comment