Friday, June 20, 2014

Blog challenge day 15!

Whew! Another week down. Can you believe it? Neither can I, if we're being honest.

So what's today's topic?

Something that excites me and fills me with joy.

Sadly, I am kind of embarrassed to admit this, but....I tend to relish in people's approval. I know that's sad and sort of pathetic. I shouldn't care what people think of me. I shouldn't care what people's opinion is....but alas, I do. Maybe not kids. Kids can hate me or love me, it's cool. Couldn't care less.

But adults? Peers? Yeesh.



I like knowing they're impressed with me. I like knowing I'm saying or doing the right things. I like impressing people. It gratifies me. That's why I am constantly telling people how much they mean to me, or that I'm proud or impressed with them. It's sad. But true. My love language is "words of affirmation."

What about you? What's your love language? What type of positivity do you relish?

P.S. Want to know what love language Candace appreciates....gifts. Which is why the book Mason gives her is so wonderful! Grab your copy by clicking here....

No comments:

Post a Comment