Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday is the perfect day to......

Grab books 1 and 2 in the This & That Series.





Especially considering the fact that book 3 officially has a release date:

(Wait for it......)

Tuesday, June 10th!!



Yup, yup, my friends. On Tuesday, June 10th, the much-anticipated and long-awaited THIRD installment in the This & That Series (click HERE to read more about it)  otherwise known as Then & Now or "Candace's Story" will go live!

You've all be so darn patient, I am so honored to have such a loyal readership. I want you all to know that I am humbled to have so many devoted fans who have been sending me emails, tweets, and Facebook messages begging me for Candace's story. It warms my heart to know that you all care about my characters and their stories as much as I do. I am glad to say that with the completion of Then & Now, I am done visiting Lexie, Marisol, & Candace's world for a while. And though I don't have plans to revisit their stories anytime soon....never rule it out completely. I am so proud of these characters, and in love with their incredibly real, flawed, silly, romantic, yet utterly, 100% human stories. I hope you all love Candace's journey as much as I do. *contented sigh*

Mark your calendars, peeps.....Then & Now drops on June 10th! Holla!

(Yeah, I said holla. What of it?) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment