Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May is Foster Care awareness month!

As many of you know, my husband and I are former foster parents. I used much of my experience as a foster mother when I wrote The Art of Being Indifferent, and will use even more when I write the next book in the Twisted Family Tree Series. Our experience as foster parents was both horrible and wonderful at the same time, and while our story ended sadly, and we made the decision not to foster any longer, we still strongly support foster parents and foster kids alike.



I encourage each of you to look into finding a way to give to the foster care system. Whether it's time, money, food, clothing...or even a space in your own home and heart for a foster kid, you are much appreciated. Click HERE to read more about foster care awareness month! Happy May!


No comments:

Post a Comment