Friday, April 4, 2014

Man Candy Friday!

Hip, hip, hooray! It's Man Candy Friday again! Holla!

(Yeah, I said it.)

Here at the Brooke Moss blog, I offer man candy void of banana hammocks, pubic hair, and otherwise unpleasant and inappropriate additions. I prefer my man candy kid-appropriate. Meaning, my kids can walk past the computer, and I don't have to scramble to click off of a page, for fear of having to give them the "this is what a scrotum is" talk. Which, we will have at some point, just not today. Mmm, kay?

So today's man candy is none other than my boyfriend, Tom Hiddleston. I love him. Mucho. He is cute as a button, quite personable (from what I can tell from my seat in suburbia,) and plays a most excellent villain. Who doesn't love a villain? Especially one with a smile like that?








No comments:

Post a Comment