Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I started a new job this week...

Working five days a week with special needs kids. IN the same school as my own kid's classes (so I may get to see them from time to time) I'm so excited to have some extra income coming in...



And even more excited to do something I'm passionate about. I love working with special needs kids, and wish more so than anything that that I would've succeeded in adopting one. *sigh* Some dreams aren't meant to come true, though. And so, to console my battered heart, I work with special needs kid at school. It's not quite the same, but just as important. And besides....some of these kids are really incredible. It was a treat getting trained and watching the full time teachers working in the classroom. They are just so good at what they do. I'm impressed.

(And I do not impress easily.)

Here's to bringing in more income, still having time each day to working on my books, and doing something very near and dear to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment