Sunday, January 19, 2014

I did it.

I went under the knife a week ago tomorrow morning, and it's been an interesting road to recovery since. I'm still in a lot of pain, and trying to get accustomed to my new stomach.



(In a last minute change of plan, I went with the surgery my doctor felt was more custom fitted to my needs--a gastric sleeve--and so far I'm pretty glad I changed my mind.)

The good news is, I'm ALMOST done writing Candace's story! Woo hoo!! Not being able to eat has given me lots of writing time these days. The next week will be no different. I'm having to learn how to meet my emotional needs without eating. Which...if this week is an indication...means that I will be getting plenty of writing done.

Good thing, too. Because The Art of Being Indifferent is almost ready to debut, and Candace's story will be close behind. After that?

Well, here's a hint....

It's time to go back to where my career started.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment