Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cover reveal!

Woot, woot! I am finally close to finishing book 3 in the This & That Series, Candace's story, entitled Then & Now.

This book has been a labor of love for a long time....I had to stop writing it about halfway through, after we lost our daughter, and now I am finally back to it, and the end is near. My editor, the amazingly talented Meggan Connors, is going to help me whip Candace's story into shape, and I am so excited to share it with all of you!!

So right now I don't have a blurb...but it's coming soon. I do, however, have a lovely little tagline, and a nifty new cover to share with you all. I hope you like it. Because I sure do!

Is love as sweet the second time around?

Wheeeee! I can't wait to share Candace's story with you ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment