Thursday, October 17, 2013

Heading to ECWC

So glad to be getting away with an awesome writer friend, and to get some uninterrupted writing time in. Excited to stay in a nice hotel and to visit IKEA. Excited to buy bath bombs at Lush, and wear pretty clothes. Excited to stalk some lovely authors and build my readership. Excited to escape!

This is my favorite time of year.

Plus...it feels good to get away from all that weighs me down these days. Sometimes recharging is just what the doctor ordered. Hopefully this will be the case this weekend. :)

This is what I feel like the universe is telling me these days.


I'll post more later. Off to Emerald City I go!

1 comment:

  1. I bought bath bombs at Lush tonight! I'd love to connect with you at the Book Fair! Are you selling? You must find me or visa versa.

    ReplyDelete