Friday, July 26, 2013

Thank you.

I am so humbled.



As a writer, all you really want is to share your stories with readers. Sure, making some money while I do that is nice, and that's the main reason I self published Baby & Bump in the first place. I was ready to actually make some money on my work. But besides that, having readers with my stories, & knowing that my characters are out there in the world.....

Amazing. 

I've sold just under 1000 copies of Baby & Bump. Yeah, I said just under one thousand. The first hundred I blamed on friends. The second hundred I blamed on family. The eight hundred after that? I have no idea. I don't have that many friends or family, so that's out. I think these are just normal people who wanted to read MY book. Who knew?

Well, I just had to write a blog thanking you all for being so loyal and wonderful. I can't believe I am experiencing readership like this. This kind of stuff happens to other writers, not me. Please, my friends, know that I am grateful. I am humbled. And I am dedicated to finishing the next two books of the This & That Series soon.

Much love, ya'll. You're the best.

And grab your copy of Baby & Bump here!

No comments:

Post a Comment