Monday, May 6, 2013

It's a boring Monday....

...why not READ all day??

Grab copies of a couple of my books here:

KEEPING SECRETS IN SEATTLE...a friends-to-lovers story, with a dark twist:

Grab me!

THE CARNY.....small town scruples, racism, and an interracial romance between two people from opposite sides of the tracks:

Grab me!

Want to support Autism Speaks in honor of my awesome little ASD dude, Sam? Grab a copy of BITTERSWEET in the Love Knows No Bounds Anthology......hot, motorcycle riding pastry chef meets single mom of an endearing ASD kiddo, and the kitchen heats up:

Grab me!

And be sure to mark your calendars! My debut novel, THE WHAT IF GUY, is being rereleased on May 20th, with a more reader-friendly price tag! More details to come.....

Grab a copy, and enjoy your Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment