Thursday, April 18, 2013

Psssssssttt....

Read this book:

It's so freaking good, it almost blew my mind. In fact, I've already RE-read it. True story.



It will go on my list of all-time favorite books. Right up there with Silas Marner and freaking Poor Gertie, both of which changed my life when I was a kid. This book is about love, redemption, forgiveness, and acceptance. It is written with honestly--sometimes so much so that it's ugly, and complete devotion to the characters and their message.

I loved it. I loved it. I loved it.

If this book doesn't become a bestseller, I'll die. Seriously. It's just that beautiful.

Get it now. It's worth every penny, and then some.

AMAZON

B&N


1 comment:

  1. Ha! I wishlisted it and then saw it was in the Amazon Vine leftovers area so I snagged a copy. (I've been adding so many books you recommend to my wishlist it's insane lol).

    Oh and curiosity... who won the Seattle giftbasket from the blog tour? Not me I'm assuming. lol

    ReplyDelete