Monday, April 8, 2013

Baby & Bump is coming!

I'm so excited for my first self pub to come out this summer! Squeee!

You can read all about the plot, if you click the Baby & Bump button on the upper bar. In the meantime, here's a pic of my hero.....because it's Monday, and we all need some eye candy. Don't we?



Mmmmm hmmmmm. Dr. Fletcher Haybee. So lovely to look at. And receive examinations from. Or not. Actually, I have a problem with hot doctors. Especially those of the OB/GYN variety. I think it's uncomfortable. So does Lexie, my heroine in Baby & Bump. That is, until she falls in love with Dr. Haybee. Then it's just......well, okay, it stays uncomfortable throughout the whole book. But don't fret. It's funny, too. Because that's how I roll.

Lots of laughs to come in this book. Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. lol I would NOT be able to get an exam from Dr. Haybee. I'd die of mortification.

    I cannot wait to read this book!!!

    ReplyDelete