Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Good reviews make me happy. Well, so do crappy ones, actually, that means someone's READING my books!

Woot, woot! Here's a review I'd like to tattoo to my ample backside... 

"Quirky, Hilarious, Compelling, Hard-To-Put-Down! Dammit. I had to stay up until 1 am to see what happened with Violet and Gabe and Landon.
Brooke Moss can weave a tale so beautifully, it makes me wonder where she's been and why she isn't up there on the NY Times Bestseller list. I have no doubt she will be after this book catches on. Between the compelling tension of whether Violet will get her life straightened out, are moments of hilarity and fun that you don't want to miss. KSinS reads like a Downtown Contemporary Women's Fiction, not just for gals with tatoos and pink hair but for any woman who has ever experience unrequited love. This story has something for everyone in it without seeming like there is too much going on. Read it, you'll laugh out loud, guaranteed."

Thanks, Kim H., wherever you are! From your lips, to God's ears... ;)

Grab your copy today. Check out the KEEPING SECRETS IN SEATTLE page above for buy links...

No comments:

Post a Comment