Monday, February 4, 2013

Super stoked...

I'm almost done with my first self pub! This book has been well over a year in the making. I started and stopped it at least a dozen times, and now I'm *finally* closing in on the end. So excited!



This will be my first adventure into self publishing. I self pubbed The What If Guy for about 3 minutes before I contracted it, but yanked it as soon as I got my contract. This will be my first time using a professional editor, too. Which is key. Self pubbing authors NEED professional editors. Period. If they don't use one, their sales suffer. Thank goodness, I've got such a stellar one. She's amazing. And funny. And hardworking. Her diligence astounds me....so glad I'm working with her.

So watch out for more information on my upcoming release (no date set yet) Baby & Bump. It's sure to make you laugh, smile, want to throw your eReader against the wall, and maybe even sigh. We'll see. I'm excited to share it. I'll keep you all posted.

In the meantime, check out my post on NOT having a literary agent: Brooke Moss rant!

Yeah, I said it. I went there. :)

3 comments:

  1. This is me... putting myself first in line for Baby & Bump. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will rock, trust me. Let me know how I can help you with any promo - we are a machine over at chbb!

    ReplyDelete