Monday, January 28, 2013

Wheezy.

Remember the character, Wheezy, in Toy Story 2? The little squeaky penguin that Woody tried to save? Maybe you don't watch Disney movies as often as I do, but....



Yes, that's him.

Yeah. That's who I sound like right now. I've got a cold, and my wheezing is keeping me awake at night. Literally. It sounds like I have a harmonica lodged in my throat. And so flip and flop around in my bed, panicking because I know I won't get enough sleep.

Fortunately, my loving husband bought me ibuprofen and Starbucks hot cocoa this morning. He loves me. Even when I sound like a harmonica.



Hey, don't forget to follow my blog on the sidebar over here >>>>>>>>>>>>

You'll be entered to WIN a FREE copy of Meggan Connors' latest release, JESSIE'S WAR...which is amazing. You all know that all ready, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment