Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Let's try this again....

I came home today to discover that Blogger had deleted my website. My entire website.



Not good. Not good at all.

Thousands of posts, hundreds of pictures, and over a hundred and fifty followers....POOF! Gone in the blink of an eye.

But I refuse to give up! I will not stand for this!! I am back, and I am filled with vengeance!



So click "Follow" on my right sidebar, to follow my blog, and help me build my readership. You'll get in on giveaways, contests, interviews, funny musings, and book recommendations. Lest we not forget the man candy I occasionally post. Hello.

Welcome back, everyone.


1 comment:

  1. A fellow blogger shared this post: http://www.shanamama.com/2013/01/how-to-back-up-your-blog-on-blogger.html

    Don't know if you regularly back-up your blog, but it might be a thought?! Your nightmare scared me enough to back mine up.

    ReplyDelete